Riesentöter Forums
Hershey AX - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Hershey AX (/showthread.php?tid=468)

Pages: 1 2 3

- betegh9 - 04-30-2007

I like to see if we can realy set up some kind of team (comoradery goes along) to compete at Central Pa region and maybe steal some trophys in each of the 4 classes they have..............lets see!.......what classes could they be?

I am going, so class A is covered. I like to go against the big boys in my lonely, ALL manual 38 year old antique.

Now! who else is IN? we need lots of drivers to cover classes B, C and D. You TRACK GUYS just came home from Shenandoah and realized that you have to polish up some of your driving skills as well as getting rid of some bad habits aquired over the long winter, and the next RTR track event is only May 18, 19 and 20 to get ready for and not look like an IDIOT.... SO SIGN UP AND JOIN THE TEAM!

I'LL GIVE A DOLLAR TO ANY RTR member THAT SHOWS.......I'LL GET 2 DOLLARs FROM AMYONE THAT LOOSES TO ME IN "PAX" Confusedhock:CoolCool:dude:

- malammik - 04-30-2007

I am in except the 2-dollar deal. I will save that for hershey kisses.

- michael lang - 05-01-2007

I'm sorry I have to pass, there is no way Shelly is going to go along with the idea of me going to play with the car on Mother's Day. I would love to help and "take one for the team" but I can't this time.

- ZBlue996Kam - 05-02-2007

Now exactly when is this AX? Is it before or after Pocono?

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:I like to see if we can realy set up some kind of team (comoradery goes along) to compete at Central Pa region and maybe steal some trophys in each of the 4 classes they have..............lets see!.......what classes could they be?

I am going, so class A is covered. I like to go against the big boys in my lonely, ALL manual 38 year old antique.

Now! who else is IN? we need lots of drivers to cover classes B, C and D. You TRACK GUYS just came home from Shenandoah and realized that you have to polish up some of your driving skills as well as getting rid of some bad habits aquired over the long winter, and the next RTR track event is only May 18, 19 and 20 to get ready for and not look like an IDIOT.... SO SIGN UP AND JOIN THE TEAM!

I'LL GIVE A DOLLAR TO ANY RTR member THAT SHOWS.......I'LL GET 2 DOLLARs FROM AMYONE THAT LOOSES TO ME IN "PAX" Confusedhock:CoolCool:dude:

- Vytenis - 05-02-2007

This AutoX is the weekend before Pocono.

Nick, it seems to me that with your prowess,  the odds should be the other way around.  We should get the $2.00 if our PAX score is better.

- malammik - 05-02-2007

Vytenis, it was a trick and you caught it. I think Nick owes you $2 now regardless.

- betegh9 - 05-06-2007

Wait a minute!!!
I give a dollar for people who JUST SHOWS UP......... so how can you loose?
And just think, if I get beaten in PAX, You guys just won't have to pay me anything. TongueConfusedhock:

Anyways, those big shot TRACK JUNKIES with big HP, anti-lock brakes, tracktion control, PMS, etc. can show me how EASY IT IS! SO, SHOW UP!!!!:dude:

- malammik - 05-06-2007

Another trick. If you get beaten in PAX, then you, Nick, would have to pay another $2 in addition to $1 for showing up. Nick should write small font disclosures for hedge funds.Wink

- betegh9 - 05-06-2007

CORRECTION!! (clarification)

FIRST! THE GUYS FROM RTR THAT SHOWS, GET $1.00 FROM ME
THE GUYS THAT LOOSE TO ME IN PAX.........PAY UP $2.00 TO ME
THE GUYS THAT I LOOSE TO IN PAX..........I PAY $2.00 TO

Now! Is that fair?

I could still loose my shirt here...............

- Vytenis - 05-08-2007

I'm in. 

"V"