Riesentöter Forums
DE on july 22nd!! - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: DE on july 22nd!! (/showthread.php?tid=687)

Pages: 1 2

- betegh9 - 07-03-2007

This is realy for those that only read the DE part of the forum: The ONE TRACK mind:

OK! MY OFFER STILL STANDS. ACTUALLY, IT IS AN OFFER YOU CAN'T REFUSE:
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL GET A DOLLAR FROM ME, AND YOU WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO BEAT ME IN PAX ON JULY 22ND. THOSE WHO BEAT ME, GET AN ADDITIONAL 2 DOLLARS, THOSE WHO I BEAT, PAY ME 2 DOLLARS.

SO, SET YOUR CALLENDAR, THIS IS THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME..........YOU CAN WIN $$$$$$ AND BEAT UP ON "THE RED EYE SPECIAL WITH SPEED YELLOW WHEELS" (the secret to be fast). THIS IS A WIN/WIN SITUATION........DON'T MISS IT!

THE RED EYE SPECIAL :dude::dude:

- Brian Minkin - 07-03-2007

Nick,

Since I am responsible for course layout I am sure I could even the odds. Tongue  Of course to slow you down I am sure I would have many drivers not happy with the course and the fact  that you would have to use reverse more then once.Confusedhock:  So I guess we will  just have to make it a good course and watch your pockets fill with $$$$$. 

- betegh9 - 07-03-2007

Considering that I am giving CASH to ALL participants before the flag drops, I am taking a risk. Maybe I can entice more participation than RTR has experienced in the past, so if 60 people take me on, and I win (by luck) all, I would only take in $60.00. RTR would benefit 10X that.
Who knows, I may even donate ALL my winnings to a worthy charitable cause! Confusedhock:Cool

- Brian Minkin - 07-03-2007

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Considering that I am giving CASH to ALL participants before the flag drops, I am taking a risk. Maybe I can entice more participation than RTR has experienced in the past, so if 60 people take me on, and I win (by luck) all, I would only take in $60.00. RTR would benefit 10X that.
Who knows, I may even donate ALL my winnings to a worthy charitable cause! Confusedhock:Cool

Quote:Nick,
I appreciate the spirit of your offer. I will probably not run that day since I will be directing the show but since both of our cars PAX out the same I am sure I would not have a shot anyway.Confusedhock:Sad However if the proceeds do go to charity I will admit to being slower and add $10 to what ever you are able to raise from your offer.
Smile

- betegh9 - 07-03-2007

Brian Minkin wrote:
Quote:betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Considering that I am giving CASH to ALL participants before the flag drops, I am taking a risk. Maybe I can entice more participation than RTR has experienced in the past, so if 60 people take me on, and I win (by luck) all, I would only take in $60.00. RTR would benefit 10X that.

Quote:Nick,
I appreciate the spirit of your offer. I will probably not run that day since I will be directing the show but since both of our cars PAX out the same I am sure I would not have a shot anyway.Confusedhock:Sad However if the proceeds do go to charity I will admit to being slower and add $10 to what ever you are able to raise from your offer.
Smile

Oh! Come onnnnn!!? where is your competitive spirit? Maybe if I raise the STAKES?
I figured that half of the CLUB RACERS IN THE CLUB would be knocking my door down. I bet that they are probably half as good as they're cracked up to be!WinkConfusedhock:Confusedhock:

- Darren - 07-03-2007

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Oh! Come onnnnn!!? where is your competitive spirit? Maybe if I raise the STAKES?
I figured that half of the CLUB RACERS IN THE CLUB would be knocking my door down. I bet that they are probably half as good as they're cracked up to be!WinkConfusedhock:Confusedhock:

Ok, Nick, so what PAX system are you using? What is the difference between your car and my DSP Integra?

- betegh9 - 07-03-2007

Darren wrote:
Quote:betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Oh! Come onnnnn!!? where is your competitive spirit? Maybe if I raise the STAKES?

Ok, Nick, so what PAX system are you using? What is the difference between your car and my DSP Integra?

that black car does not look like an Integra.....more like a 996 supped-up!Confusedhock:Cool
The only PAX that RTR uses is the one that was figured by the AX comitee, for All Porsche models.

- Darren - 07-03-2007

It's so heavy though -- unless I can convince Brian to make a 70 mph straight-away I'd never make up for the 500 lb difference.  The Integra is 2350 lbs or so, that's a little more like it!

- betegh9 - 07-05-2007

Darren wrote:
Quote:It's so heavy though -- unless I can convince Brian to make a 70 mph straight-away I'd never make up for the 500 lb difference. The Integra is 2350 lbs or so, that's a little more like it!

No PROBLEMA!! I'll get the crew out and build a ramp.........then you can jump over Rt 422. anyway, 70 mph is very doable in 2nd gear!

- bobt993 - 07-05-2007

Darren, I finally got around MS at Indy......... Any luck on going to the Glen next month?