Riesentöter Forums
Daily Driver Thread - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thread: Daily Driver Thread (/showthread.php?tid=700)

Pages: 1 2

- ccm911 - 07-11-2007

I love my Porsche.  It takes a beating like no other.  But then again, so does my body.  So to even things out, I drive a BMW 525i on a daily basis.

It is so comfy, the air blows cold, and I actually don't mind the automatic.  It is an easy, brainless car to drive.  "Der Panzerwagen"(aka Main Line Taxicab) is not fast, but once it reaches cruising speed, it has enough mass to cleave lesser cars in half upon impact.  I love the car to death.  Many cattle gave their lives for the plush leather interior.

What do you drive as your "luxury car"?  And what do you like about it?

- Tony356993 - 07-11-2007

The quite quick V6 Accord Hybrid. All the reliability of Honda and my tiny attempt of going green.

- vego - 07-11-2007

My pride and joy is a 1989 Toyota Camery with 171k on the clock!!  CoolCool

It may not be the fastest car on the road, nor is it the stylish car on the road but it gets 32mph, has sirius radio, an ipod interface and is cheap to maintain. What more do i need?  hahahaha 

- smankow - 07-11-2007

vego wrote:
Quote:My pride and joy is a 1989 Toyota Camery with 171k on the clock!! CoolCool

It may not be the fastest car on the road, nor is it the stylish car on the road but it gets 32mph, has sirius radio, an ipod interface and is cheap to maintain. What more do i need? hahahaha
it gets 32 mph - is that going uphill or downhill? Confusedhock: or is it 32 mpg?

- vego - 07-11-2007

smankow wrote:
Quote:vego wrote:
Quote:My pride and joy is a 1989 Toyota Camery with 171k on the clock!! CoolCool

It may not be the fastest car on the road, nor is it the stylish car on the road but it gets 32mph, has sirius radio, an ipod interface and is cheap to maintain. What more do i need? hahahaha
it gets 32 mph - is that going uphill or downhill? Confusedhock: or is it 32 mpg?
Thats going down hill with the wind getting sucked in by a tractor trailers draft! Wink

- Porshagod - 07-11-2007

All-Wheel-Drive, 1001 HP and 8 MPG, what more could anyone want? Big Grin

- catchacab - 07-12-2007

ccm911 wrote:
Quote:I love my Porsche. It takes a beating like no other. But then again, so does my body. So to even things out, I drive a BMW 525i on a daily basis.

It is so comfy, the air blows cold, and I actually don't mind the automatic. It is an easy, brainless car to drive. "Der Panzerwagen"(aka Main Line Taxicab) is not fast, but once it reaches cruising speed, it has enough mass to cleave lesser cars in half upon impact. I love the car to death. Many cattle gave their lives for the plush leather interior.

What do you drive as your "luxury car"? And what do you like about it?

You are admitting you beat your Porsche? I may have to report you to the authorities.

If you want a cold blow, try ice cubesTongue,

Go take your leathery backside and join the BMW club!!! We drive Porsches here!!!

(I hope my sarcasm is evident in this post)

- Darren - 07-12-2007

Here's my commuter car -- 50 miles to work each way, 14 mpg.  The best part is that I laugh out loud -- GO AHEAD CUT ME OFF!!!

It is actually quite comfy, XM radio, leather, cold air, etc... 

[Image: IMG_0207.jpg]

- Tony356993 - 07-12-2007

Get out of Darren's way.

- ccm911 - 07-12-2007

Darren wrote:
Quote:Here's my commuter car -- 50 miles to work each way, 14 mpg. The best part is that I laugh out loud -- GO AHEAD CUT ME OFF!!!

It is actually quite comfy, XM radio, leather, cold air, etc...

Darren:

That truck probably uses enough fuel to keep a family of terrorists going for years on each tankfull.

But then again, there is a lot to be said for "ramming power". Please take out a cell-phone-talking, Suburban-driving, worthless, bad-driving, soccer mom as often as you can. Big Grin