Riesentöter Forums
WG Roll Call - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: WG Roll Call (/showthread.php?tid=714)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Sechsgang - 08-06-2007

Absolutely phenominal time and THANKS to the calls ahead. Terry Lefco and I decided to try a new "backroads" route that turned into WG DE 2 and actually worked out pretty well as it put us on 6 and around any traffic that was on 81.

- jakp993 - 08-06-2007

Sechsgang wrote:
Quote:Absolutely phenominal time and THANKS to the calls ahead. Terry Lefco and I decided to try a new "backroads" route that turned into WG DE 2 and actually worked out pretty well as it put us on 6 and around any traffic that was on 81.

Now - now boys - let's keep the DE on the track Smile

We took that same route home. Very scenic, low traffic volume, but tough on the tow vehicle!

Jack

- catchacab - 08-06-2007

I left the track at 12:40, the 81 traffic  set me back about 10 minutes, guess I was lucky.

Why haven't I seen any posts from Steve M. lately?

- Tony356993 - 08-06-2007

Quote:Why haven't I seen any posts from Steve M. lately?
You know why, and so does he.

- Sechsgang - 08-06-2007

oh, dont worry, 50 felt like 20 on those roads given their condition...would be a great place to shock test!!!!

267 is a hell of a road...

We left late as Camp Scalies took a while after my last run with my student to pack up. We hit the road around 5:15 and had about a 15 minute delay entering Pa on route 81 but it went well.

Very nice event. Great weather. Great companionship. 2 more event at the Glen this year for me and I hope to continue to learn the "new" car.

Thanks Tom Zaff, Jack and Carol, Corvette Paul and Mr. Meenan for all they do for the club.

Thanks Dave Mano for the spring I needed to fix my throttle. Much appreciated. I will order some spares for the trailer (and then I know I will never need them).

- JIMK - 08-06-2007

I only have one regret....

I like to catch up to Tom, Jack, Carol and Paul before either leaves to thank them.

And at the end of the day I had missed ALL of them!

Thanks folks, you ran a great event.

AGAIN.

See ya at the SP.

Innwood Right?

- catchacab - 08-06-2007

Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Why haven't I seen any posts from Steve M. lately?
You know why, and so does he.

If I reply to this how I would like to, I won't be heard from also!

Quote:If I reply to this how I would like to, I won't be heard from also!
Not if you behave like an adult and do not violate the rules of the forum. Big Grin

- Brian Minkin - 08-06-2007

We left about 15 minutes before Tony.  Had the same 15 minute delay on 81 which was about a 4 mile back up. When I came back from Zone 1 in June it was a 10 mile back up so this was tolerable.  However our stop for dinner at "Fast Food" in Gibson took an hour so still was a 5 1/2 hour adventure.  But it was worth every minute of the drive back because that was one great weekend at the Glen.

Also to set the record straight it was I who gave Steve M a 7 day ban on posting because I felt the flaming was getting out of control. Expressing opinions is part of what the forum is for and an occasional poke in good fun is fine also but I will not tolerate flaming on this forum.  Behave like adults and every one will enjoy the benefits of this forum.