Riesentöter Forums
Friday- Yuk! Saturday- Eh. Sunday - Great Fun! - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Friday- Yuk! Saturday- Eh. Sunday - Great Fun! (/showthread.php?tid=925)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- magnetic1 - 12-02-2007

That was some serious fun Smile

Thanks for fixing the videotape Bob!

- catchacab - 12-04-2007

I have noticed a few of us are using the photographs I took at Summit as thier avatars, and I am honored.

If anyone would like a high resolution picture emailed to them, please PM me.  A five dollar donation to MAW per picture would be appreciated.

Eric

- ninjabones - 12-04-2007

After getting at least 10 emails from guys telling me they were unhappy with their PSS9s (RTR forum and Rennlist combined), I decide to go with the JICs (fortunately, Dougherty's hadn't started the suspension yet)...

Initially, JIC in California couldn't find a distributor with a set.   They're all on backorder.  However, a little persistence paid off and after calling around, I found a kit at Stable Energies.  They are literally the last 993 set on the continent, and as luck would have it, they were the spring rates I wanted ( 8 fr 11 rr).  Any other 993 guys will have to wait for the next production run in Japan (at least February 08).  I'll keep you guys posted on the install.  Smile

G

- AMoore - 12-05-2007

catchacab wrote:
Quote:I have noticed a few of us are using the photographs I took at Summit as thier avatars, and I am honored.

Eric,

Thank you for the pic that I use in my avatar. I did not have any with the new car.

- Sechsgang - 12-05-2007

ninjabones wrote:
Quote:After getting at least 10 emails from guys telling me they were unhappy with their PSS9s (RTR forum and Rennlist combined), I decide to go with the JICs (fortunately, Dougherty's hadn't started the suspension yet)...

Initially, JIC in California couldn't find a distributor with a set. They're all on backorder. However, a little persistence paid off and after calling around, I found a kit at Stable Energies. They are literally the last 993 set on the continent, and as luck would have it, they were the spring rates I wanted ( 8 fr 11 rr). Any other 993 guys will have to wait for the next production run in Japan (at least February 08). I'll keep you guys posted on the install. Smile

G

Wait...what happened to the cab?

- ninjabones - 12-05-2007

where have you been?  see the previous posts... sold cab to a friend... got the deal of the century on a low-mileage '95 coupe.  Believe it or not, made  a few $K in the transition, which I'm now blowing on seats, rollbar, and suspension to bring the coupe up to somewhat similar configuration to my old cab. 

- Sechsgang - 12-05-2007

ninjabones wrote:
Quote:where have you been? see the previous posts... sold cab to a friend... got the deal of the century on a low-mileage '95 coupe. Believe it or not, made a few $K in the transition, which I'm now blowing on seats, rollbar, and suspension to bring the coupe up to somewhat similar configuration to my old cab.

haha, lots of essays to do and I think I live in coffee places now...

That car looks GORGEOUS!!! Where are you in HUP exactly, Ill visit sometime.

You should see what replaced the Z4m...its, quite...quick...

- Tony356993 - 12-05-2007

THE 1ST 2/3 IS PRETTY TAME AND THE LAST 1/3 GETS A BIT DICY.