Riesentöter Forums
Local Body Shop suggestions - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Porsche-Related Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Thread: Local Body Shop suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=933)

- StCroixDrew - 02-11-2008

Just got my door damage fixed last week by PA Dent Repair..A Paintless application that pulled and fixed the dent, from the inside< without any body work or painting.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him for any door dings, dents and tweeks.

BUT!!!  I was just rear-ended on saturday by an out of state driver and I am looking for some advice or recommendations as far as a good body shop for Porsches in the eastern PA area. (I live in the Quakertown area). The car IS drivable. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do have a great shop 1/2 mile from home but wanted to see if I needed to go to a Porsche specific shop for any reason.  Thanx for any help you offer.  DREW

- ccm911 - 02-11-2008

Victor Morgado in Lansdale.  He is an RTR member.  Tell him Chris Mahalick sent you.  He will do an awesome job.  He did my sister's old Range Rover, and you never would have known it was repaired.

Victor Morgado, Morgado's Auto Body, (215) 855-3004

- Marty Kocse - 02-11-2008

D. Duncan Auto off of Minesite Rd in Allentown.  The owner, Mike Horvath, is a personal friend of mine and has been the only person to fix all of my cars over the last 15 years.  He doesn't cut corners and doesn't let anything leave his shop unless it is done exactly right.  I haven't had my 911 repainted at all, but my next door neighbor has an '03 CAB that got rear ended.  He fixed it for him and it looks as if nothing ever happenend and he was extremely pleased.  Tell him I sent you.

Marty Kocse, RTR Membersip Chairperson

- Porshagod - 02-14-2008

StCroixDrew wrote:
Quote:Just got my door damage fixed last week by PA Dent Repair..A Paintless application that pulled and fixed the dent, from the inside< without any body work or painting. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him for any door dings, dents and tweeks.

BUT!!! I was just rear-ended on saturday by an out of state driver and I am looking for some advice or recommendations as far as a good body shop for Porsches in the eastern PA area. (I live in the Quakertown area). The car IS drivable. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do have a great shop 1/2 mile from home but wanted to see if I needed to go to a Porsche specific shop for any reason. Thanx for any help you offer. DREW
Matis Brothers (ask for Brian) in Bridgeport, PA or Eagle Collision (ask for Rob) in Eagle, PA. I can highly recommend both state-of-the-art shops from personal experience (and 27 years in the high-line car business). Feel free to use my name as a reference.

- StCroixDrew - 02-14-2008

Thank you all for your suggestions....I did talk to Victor..awesome guy...I did in fact take it to a local shop..that turns out is only 3 minutes away that also came highly recommended for top notch and meticulous work. And they already ripped it down and the fix is in motion.  GO GEICO..they dont seem to mess around.  Thanx again.  When I get a sec I will post some of the horrible pics.  DREW

- dmano - 02-20-2008

Boy all you guys know a lot of body shop's.

Is there a hidden reason for that!!!     Wink