Riesentöter Forums
Best Hot Wings? - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thread: Best Hot Wings? (/showthread.php?tid=992)

Pages: 1 2

- Wellardmac - 01-28-2008

Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:I had to make a run to Victory Brewing to have some hot wings today. They are always excellent.

Other then Hooters Confusedhock:, where do y'all go when you have to have wings?

99 Restaurants have the best buffalo wings... I'm glad to see one opening up on 611 in Warrington close to where I live, as I've really missed them since we moved from Massachusetts.

- michael lang - 01-28-2008

Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:If you ever worked in any restaurant kitchen you would never eat out again. Confusedhock:

Reminds me of the movie "Waiting" Big Grin

Whenever I go out to a restaurant I treat the servers very nicely, the last thing I want is someone making an assembly line of some of the grosses most disgusting things you can think of out of my food and then coming to me with a smiling face asking me "how is your meal sir?"

- michael lang - 01-28-2008

Famous Dave's has very good buffalo wings in my opinion.

- dmano - 01-29-2008

Well I acually did grow up on a farm in South Jersey. We had cows, chikns, ducks, pigs, trout in the pond and steers. We had a butcher come to the farm. So all our meats were done at the farm. We had a smoker also. I don't eat out very much as I do all my own cooking and I still purchase all my meats from the family that bought our farm. If anyone wants to join in on a whole cow let me know. The farm is full Organic. From the pork to the chickens to the beef. I go down 3 times a year to stock up.

Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:If you ever worked on a farm, in a butcher shop, in the produce dept, etc - you would only eat items you raised/grew and were cooked by you.

Do you think the food you eat is perfectly stored, cleaned, and handled every step of the way in ideal conditions? If so, I can sell you some drugs.

We are talking about chicken wings, right? If health were the #1 concern, you would not eat fried anything.

Lighten up Francis..........

- ccm911 - 01-29-2008

How many people do we need for a cow?  And more importantly, how big a freezer is needed?  I do all my own cooking as well, and the organic meats sound great.  I am sure there are a bunch of folks that would get in on a fair meat deal.

- AMoore - 01-29-2008

That which does not kill us (right away) will only make us stronger! 

- dmano - 01-29-2008

Hi Chris,

You can buy any part you need. I usually get a half side of beef lasts me long time. I don't know if they got the web site up yet I will check. The meat is all packaged up and deep frozen "hard as a rock" or you can order up a fresh kill and package it yourself. I find it better to get it packaged and frozen,  it is just as fresh.

- pmajka - 02-14-2008

Greco Roman Restaurant
[size="-1"]maps.google.com

2541 W Main St
Eagleville, PA 19403
(610) 631-1020

Their son used to have a Wings place in Bala Cynwyd, won 3 - 5 best of philly awards.

Greco Roman uses that Wings sauce recipe.

Similar in taste to Moriarty's in Philly (on chestnut or walnut st, i think)
[/size]