Riesentöter Forums
Hershey April 25, 2009 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Touring (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Hershey April 25, 2009 (/showthread.php?tid=1587)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Marty Kocse - 02-26-2009

Brian Minkin wrote:
Quote:Hershey is not far and the Swap is only a one day event. So we usually caravan out and most members leave individually when they are swapped out. Some of us will probably grab some food in Hershey and then drive back as a group. Put it on your calendar and join us. Watch the forum for details on where and when to meet.

Brian - I'm going to assume that you'll be my counterpart for breakfast maybe? I'll be meeting a group in the Lehigh Valley (at 6am I was thinking) and you'll coordinate a group from Philly. Probably leave at 7am the latest to be at Hershey by 8-8:15. What do you think?

- Brian Minkin - 02-26-2009

Marty Kocse wrote:
Quote:Brian Minkin wrote:
Quote:Hershey is not far and the Swap is only a one day event. So we usually caravan out and most members leave individually when they are swapped out. Some of us will probably grab some food in Hershey and then drive back as a group. Put it on your calendar and join us. Watch the forum for details on where and when to meet.

Brian - I'm going to assume that you'll be my counterpart for breakfast maybe? I'll be meeting a group in the Lehigh Valley (at 6am I was thinking) and you'll coordinate a group from Philly. Probably leave at 7am the latest to be at Hershey by 8-8:15. What do you think?
The Philly caravan group will meet at Cracker Barrel Plymouth Meeting @ 6AM for those wanting breakfast or 6:45AM for those that only want to caravan. We will roll at 7AM trying to arrive in Hershey between 8:15 and 8:30 AM. Looking forward to getting back to the swap after having a conflicting event the last couple of years.

- scwaters - 03-11-2009

I'd like to run with the West Chester group.  That way I don't have top drive to plymoth meeting and backtrack.  How many out of WC?

- pearlcoupeg35 - 03-13-2009

scwaters wrote:
Quote:I'd like to run with the West Chester group. That way I don't have top drive to plymoth meeting and backtrack. How many out of WC?

I would guess we will have 7-10 cars at least. Last year there were 6 Pcars in our crew...

- betegh9 - 03-15-2009

MikeKling wrote:
Quote:Our first RTR Road Show will be Sunday, March 26th. If anyone is planning on staying over, why not run in the AX?

Which callendar are you using?......... Chinese or Aztec?Confusedhock:Confusedhock:WinkWink

- MikeKling - 03-16-2009

Ok, Sunday, April 26th.

- pgcays - 03-22-2009

I'd like to go with the WC group too. It's closer than Plymouth Mtg. Where are you meeting? What time?

Smile

- RSAmerica1 - 04-13-2009

Who's all headed from the Lehigh Valley, and from where?

- APXD 30 - 04-13-2009

Marty Kocse wrote:

Marty, Pete, & LV Crew,

How about meeting at the Trivet Diner at Rt 309 & W. Tilghman Street? 6am for the breakfast crowd and a 7am departure.

- Marty Kocse - 04-13-2009

APXD 30 wrote:
Quote:Marty Kocse wrote:

Marty, Pete, & LV Crew,

How about meeting at the Trivet Diner at Rt 309 & W. Tilghman Street? 6am for the breakfast crowd and a 7am departure.
I already posted this on the other thread:

April 25th - Breakfast morning of the Porsche Only Swap Meet in Hershey: I'll meet with a group at 6am in the Lehigh Valley at the Charcoal Diner at I-78 and Rte 222 for breakfast (6:45 for caravan only) and Brian will be putting together a group at the Cracker Barrel in Plymouth Meeting. We plan on being at Hershey by 8-8:30am and the two groups will meet up there.
http://rtr.mywowbb.com/forum32/1605.html