Riesentöter Forums
Who would you like to be - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thread: Who would you like to be (/showthread.php?tid=464)

Pages: 1 2

- dmano - 04-15-2007

Paul is a great driver and really nice guy.  I met him last year at an SVRA race at the Glen he was driving one of the Datsun's he used to race back in the day. I was driving a Toyota Celica that Janet Guthrie drove in the 70's and Paul was in the same race group as I was. I could not have asked for more.

- ZBlue996Kam - 04-15-2007

Wow, Paul Newman start his first pro race at 47!

Who would like to sponsor me next year!

I would like to be Bill Gates.  He is nerd that makes tons of money and got cool cars.

I'm a nerd and don't make enough money to even club race these days but I think I can drive better than the average Joe.  Get me back in a race by sponsoring me.

PLEASE
Kam

- catchacab - 04-15-2007

ZBlue996Kam wrote:
Quote:Wow, Paul Newman start his first pro race at 47!

Who would like to sponsor me next year!

I would like to be Bill Gates. He is nerd that makes tons of money and got cool cars.

I'm a nerd and don't make enough money to even club race these days but I think I can drive better than the average Joe. Get me back in a race by sponsoring me.

PLEASE
Kam

I'll be your first sponsor, I have $1 for you.

-eric

- LouZ - 04-16-2007

catchacab wrote:
Quote:I'll be your first sponsor, I have $1 for you.
I'll also sponsor you for $1, but just like NASCAR, I want my NAME on the sides of the car..........I'll even paint it on for you!Wink

- AMoore - 04-17-2007

Lets see, Michael Schumacher is the highest paid "athlete" in the world and would seem to be living an incredible dream.  Then again, Walter Rohrl has it pretty good too. 

I'll go with Schumacher.

- ccm911 - 04-17-2007

When you get right down to it....Kimi Raikkonen, hands down.

Wild partying, Houses of ill-repute, and a fantastic salary.  That would work for me.

- Darren - 04-17-2007

ccm911 wrote:
Quote:When you get right down to it....Kimi Raikkonen, hands down.

Wild partying, Houses of ill-repute, and a fantastic salary. That would work for me.
Come on now Chris. I know he has that partying reputation, but watching an interview with him is sort of like hearing someone talk through a speak and say. After this last race, I've made up my mind, I want to be Lewis Hamilton. This kid is the real deal and hopefully will do for racing what Tiger did for golf. I love how non-PC the announcers are "Thats the darkest face we've ever seen on a Forumula 1 podium". Someone has to come along and shake things up now and again....

- APXD 30 - 04-24-2007

Darren wrote:
Quote:I've made up my mind, I want to be Lewis Hamilton. This kid is the real deal and hopefully will do for racing what Tiger did for golf. I love how non-PC the announcers are "Thats the darkest face we've ever seen on a Forumula 1 podium". Someone has to come along and shake things up now and again....

Agreed on the accomplishment and the driving skills. Not sure about the pick cap (team rules I know) but is this guy wearing make-up for the cameras? Kind of looks that way in interviews.