Riesentöter Forums
Shenendoah Registration - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Shenendoah Registration (/showthread.php?tid=309)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- jakp993 - 03-01-2007

Phokaioglaukos wrote:
Quote:Are people seeing Confirmed Status automatically? I am seeing Pending Review. Is that normal for this point or did I screw something up?
This is normal. The system automatically places everyone in a "Pending Review" status. This gives us the opportunity to make sure folks signed up in the correct run group, provided all of the appropriate information, etc.

You should have been routed to a confirmation page and have received an e-mail stating something of the sort.

You will receive another e-mail once Carol has confirmed your registration. If you decided to pay by check, that won't happen until she sees payment Smile

Take care,
Jack

- jakp993 - 03-01-2007

JAB993 wrote:
Quote:I received an e-mail confirming acceptance at 12.10 am. Something ain't right.

That's my wife slaving away at her new assignment Wink

Right....

I think what you got was an automated reply stating that we have recieved your registration information. Did it say something like "Thanks for submitting your registration information, your registration is now under review. You will receive another email once it is confirmed"????

Take care,
Jack

- Tony356993 - 03-01-2007

Beautifully done Carol and Jack.

- Phokaioglaukos - 03-01-2007

Thanks, Jack, that answers my question exactly and I should be good. I've used this system for Del Valley BMW CCA, but their events are not popular enough that I'd stay up until midnight to register! Had I not had to cancel Potomac at SP this weekend I might have been less anxious about whether my application "took."

This is a good system and I'm very pleased that you have implemented it.

(Just got an e-mail reply frm Carol to my inquiry saying much the same as jack's message--all registrations require Carol to approve them and none were automatically approved.)

- jakp993 - 03-01-2007

Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:Beautifully done Carol and Jack.
Thanks Tony. Getting this set up has been pretty all-consuming for us over the past couple of months.

Our hope is that all of the work we've done prior to the season will make the job that much easier when we are in the season!

BTW - Sharon was first registered at exactly midmight Big Grin

Jack

- JAB993 - 03-01-2007

Jack,

You are so right. The e-mail did indeed state that my "registration request is now under review".

You will have seen my earlier post but once again thank you to you and Carol for making this happen.

Keep on drifting!

John

Quote:BTW - Sharon was first registered at exactly midmight Big Grin

I's gots to take care of my women!

It was sooo easy a "pharmacist could do it"

- michael lang - 03-01-2007

Green is waitlist already! By the time I can register, there is no chance of getting in.

- Phokaioglaukos - 03-02-2007

How long does it take for the Pending Review message on the web site to change to Confirmed? Has that happened for anyone here yet? Just curious.