Riesentöter Forums
VIR?? - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: VIR?? (/showthread.php?tid=2055)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- scwaters - 02-04-2010

Signed up within one hour of registration openning.  Staying at the Villas with a couple of fellas from the Delaware PCA.

- Lainey - 02-04-2010

Sunny - when are you driving down? Might want to caravan with you guys.

- scwaters - 02-04-2010

I would like to arrive at the track +/- 4 p.m. Thursday as I will be trailering my car.  Also, I go down 81 and come in from the West side.  Unfortunately it make littele sense for you to go so far West.  I'll take 495/95 back on Sunday but prefer the serenity of the 81 path on the way down  (for me best case 30 minutes longer than 95, worst case hours shorter than 95).  All of that means from the Downingtown exit on 76 W I would leave between 8 & 8:30 a.m.  Leaving time to get out of the cars for lunch.  Also I hooked up with some Allentown/Scranton guys just past were we would get on at 76.

George - You going to VIR?  Anyone else looking to convoy 81 on Thursday?

- StoogeMoe203 - 02-04-2010

Sunny, check your Private Messages.

- Dan Yonker - 03-16-2010

Good show at VIR....I think the RTR boys were incident free.  As expected, we had rain Friday, but the skies cleared on Saturday and the conditions were great.  There was more rain on Sunday morning, but the afternoon was dry.

Maybe Mike can bless us with some of his quality photos.

Peace out

- KennyB - 03-16-2010

What a great track in dry conditions! Even wet, it's a hoot, just a lot slower. The Zone 2 guys put together a great event, heavily managed by RTR folks like Tom Z, Jack Kramer, Mike Andrews.

Unlike last year, dry most of the time and a lot warmer. Will plan on next year for sure.

- Brian Minkin - 03-16-2010

As Ken said, wet or dry VIR is an outstanding track to drive on.  The 1 hour Red/Black combined session on Sunday was a hoot.  Drivers came from all over.  My student was from Vermont. A well run event by RTR's experts. Can't wait to be back there in June.  Advanced Solo Run Group during the Zone 2 Club Race.  PM me if you want details. Hope to see a bunch of RTR racers and Advanced Drivers there in June.

- George3 - 03-17-2010

Sorry I missed VIR this year, but the car
just wasn't ready in time.  It debut's this
weekend at NJMP.

- Mike Andrews - 03-17-2010

Dan Yonker wrote:
Quote:Good show at VIR....I think the RTR boys were incident free. As expected, we had rain Friday, but the skies cleared on Saturday and the conditions were great. There was more rain on Sunday morning, but the afternoon was dry.

Maybe Mike can bless us with some of his quality photos.

Peace out

Dan,

It was nice to see you at VIR... I was somewhat suprised that so few RTRer's were there.

I did not get many pictures as I was somewhat busy with other stuff but here are a few.

[Image: RTRers.jpg]

[Image: Brian.jpg]

[Image: Paragon.jpg]

[Image: JohnSullivan.jpg]

This thing is scary fast....

[Image: GaryChurch2.jpg]

- Lainey - 03-17-2010

Mike,
Did you get any shots of a Silver 997 Turbo with the MASS license plate "Yocoho"? Just a buddy of mine...

Lainey