Riesentöter Forums
Shenendoah Registration - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Shenendoah Registration (/showthread.php?tid=309)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- smankow - 02-16-2007

I think that GG is already up by then to made sure his "worker" are on the job.

- Tony356993 - 02-16-2007

Jack,

Leave well enough alone. You guys are doing great work.

Chris is correct - if you want to go to the track bad enough, you will register at midnight. If you're not sure, you'll register when you get to work the next day and see whaty happens. Zone 2 VIR sold out in 3+ days and they had midnight registration.

If we leave it alone, then can I b**ch about something later on? Wink

- smankow - 02-17-2007

you just didBig Grin

- jakp993 - 02-18-2007

Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:Jack,

Leave well enough alone. You guys are doing great work.

Chris is correct - if you want to go to the track bad enough, you will register at midnight. If you're not sure, you'll register when you get to work the next day and see whaty happens. Zone 2 VIR sold out in 3+ days and they had midnight registration.

If we leave it alone, then can I b**ch about something later on? Wink

Thanks for the kind words Tony. Carol & I appreciate the support.

I'm glad we ran this test event cause we found some issues with our setup, a bug or two in the software, and a few little known features of the system.

I gotta tell ya though, the folks supporting Motorsportreg have been phenominal. Every question we've had, or issue we've reported, has been responded to and resolved in a 24 hour period regardless of day of week. I'd die for that level of responsiveness and commitment to customer satisfaction from the vendors I deal with at work!

The system isn't perfectly configured for the way we run our events, but it's way good enough and will be a big step forward for RTR.

Take care,
Jack

- Phokaioglaukos - 02-18-2007

Hey, I'm not being understanding here. I think that as inconvenient as registration can be is not a bad thing. It just give us real addicts a better opportunity.

Glad to hear the folks at the registration web site are helpful. I'm in the service business, so I know that that can mean. Identification with and understanding of the client's needs, combined with real experience and expertise, is a happy recipe.

- JeffConklin - 02-19-2007

I'm with ya.  Midnight is fine by me!!!  If you want it you'll get up/stay up.  So I'm correct, the registration is back to 12:00am on the 28th?? 

Jeff

- AMoore - 02-19-2007

Brian,

At the last meeting, you indicated that you were going to look into having waitlisted entries, who didn't get to run, get priority registration at the next event. Is this still a possibility?

Aaron

- Brian Minkin - 02-19-2007

AMoore wrote:
Quote:Brian,

At the last meeting, you indicated that you were going to look into having waitlisted entries, who didn't get to run, get priority registration at the next event. Is this still a possibility?

Aaron
It will be up to the Registrar and Track Chair to set policy and yes this idea has been brought up to them. Just be sure to get your registration in on time.

- jakp993 - 02-19-2007

JeffConklin wrote:
Quote:I'm with ya. Midnight is fine by me!!! If you want it you'll get up/stay up. So I'm correct, the registration is back to 12:00am on the 28th??
I think we are going to move it to 12:01 am on March 1st. Carol and I are away on the 28th and we want to be around for the first day of live registration with this new system.

We'll send out an e-mail notifying all past DE participants of this as well as change the info on the RTR web-site.

Jack

- Tony356993 - 02-19-2007

Works for me.