Riesentöter Forums
Shendandoah/Summit Lodging - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Shendandoah/Summit Lodging (/showthread.php?tid=336)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- ZBlue996Kam - 03-15-2007

I booked a room with two double beds for Hampton Inn in Inwood, WV.

Anybody interested in sharing the room please let me know.

Kam

- Mike Andrews - 03-16-2007

ZBlue996Kam wrote:
Quote:I booked a room with two double beds for Hampton Inn in Inwood, WV.

Anybody interested in sharing the room please let me know.

Kam

Chris Mahalick is looking for a room to share with someone Confusedhock:

Ok, I don't know what's funnier.... the story behind that comment or the people out there reading this trying to figure out the punch line.......

- ccm911 - 03-16-2007

I was waiting for that to come up.  Mike, you have a memory like an elephant.

- TwentySix - 03-16-2007

Mike Andrews wrote:
Quote:Ok, I don't know what's funnier.... the story behind that comment or the people out there reading this trying to figure out the punch line.......
Oh do tell Wink

elizabeth26 wrote:
Quote:Mike Andrews wrote:
Quote:Ok, I don't know what's funnier.... the story behind that comment or the people out there reading this trying to figure out the punch line.......
Oh do tell Wink

I could, but that would be a violation of the "what happens at the track, stays at the track" pack that we are all sworn to.

Now, if you could get Kam to tell the story, it would be sooooo much funnier.....

- ccm911 - 03-16-2007

I prefer to think of t as adding some "color" and "excitement" to our group.Smile

- ccm911 - 03-16-2007

And may I be so bold as to offer a suggestion?

Even though I have been away for a bit, I would humbly suggest Shoney's across the street.  They never cared about our carousing on the patio.  Everyone went to the Hampton because it was newer, yet there really wasn't anything inherently wrong with Shoney's.  Why not just return there?

Just my two cents.

- jakp993 - 03-16-2007

ccm911 wrote:
Quote:there really wasn't anything inherently wrong with Shoney's.
Right - there was nothing wrong with Shoneys other than the beds had more sway in them than the back of an old mare ready for the glue factory - and Lord knows what the CSI gang could find on those bed spreads Confusedhock:

Jack

- TwentySix - 03-16-2007

jakp993 wrote:
Quote:ccm911 wrote:
and Lord knows what the CSI gang could find on those bed spreads Confusedhock:

Wasn't it Chris who wrote in Der Gasser about how to avoid contact with those hotel bedspreads? Tongue

Has anyone checked out the Holiday Inn Express in Charles Town yet? The Inwood Hampton Inn is nice, but not trailer friendly...

jakp993 wrote:
Quote:ccm911 wrote:
Right - there was nothing wrong with Shoneys other than the beds had more sway in them than the back of an old mare ready for the glue factory - and Lord knows what the CSI gang could find on those bed spreads Confusedhock:

Jack
Or on the lamp shades.......