Riesentöter Forums
2nd event of the 2008 RTR AutoX+ Roadshow series - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: 2nd event of the 2008 RTR AutoX+ Roadshow series (/showthread.php?tid=1169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Wellardmac - 06-06-2008

That bit is fine... the standing out in very hot weather and beating sun tends to disagree with me. I'm not a hot weather beast.

- Vytenis - 06-06-2008

Nick,

You're on. Drive & ride with me.

"V"

- betegh9 - 06-06-2008

Vytenis wrote:
Quote:Nick,

You're on. Drive & ride with me.

"V"

Cool! When and where would you like to meet? Should we drive up with one car?

- Wellardmac - 06-07-2008

Yup, just got my refund from CPA - I'm out and that will allow someone else to take the slot.... too warm out there right now - I'll spend the weekend catching up on movies. Smile

- betegh9 - 06-07-2008

Wellardmac wrote:
Quote:Yup, just got my refund from CPA - I'm out and that will allow someone else to take the slot.... too warm out there right now - I'll spend the weekend catching up on movies. Smile

Confusedhock: Movies?......... that's for a rainy dayTongueTongueTongue:dude::dude:

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Wellardmac wrote:
Quote:Yup, just got my refund from CPA - I'm out and that will allow someone else to take the slot.... too warm out there right now - I'll spend the weekend catching up on movies. Smile

Confusedhock: Movies?......... that's for a rainy dayTongueTongueTongue:dude::dude:

Not if you hate hot and sunny days as much as I do. As i said, I'm not a hot weather beast. Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the mid-day sun. Wink

- STEVEMCMORN - 06-07-2008

Wellardmac wrote:
Quote:Not if you hate hot and sunny days as much as I do. As i said, I'm not a hot weather beast. Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the mid-day sun. Wink
thought you were both?

STEVEMCMORN wrote:
Quote:Wellardmac wrote:
Quote:Not if you hate hot and sunny days as much as I do. As i said, I'm not a hot weather beast. Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the mid-day sun. Wink
thought you were both?

I hate dogs and I defected from being English long ago. Wink

- STEVEMCMORN - 06-08-2008

Great day had by all!

3 lashings of factor 50 suncream, girly hat and umbrella meant no sunburn for the first time in a while .... but bloody hot out there! I needed that big beer afterwards to rehydrate.

Very fast course today with very tight corners - managed to understeer through each as taking them too fast and not braking enough - lesson learnt for next time

I enjoyed the caravan to Hershey; good to see so many newbies out there and delighted to take away 2 bookends! Will try to attach a couple of photos below.

Final PPF results will follow in a while  

SEE YOU ALL AT OUR VERY OWN RTR PLANES AND PORSCHES AX IN ONLY 3 WEEKS!

- STEVEMCMORN - 06-08-2008

Photo 2 - long distance shot taken by a friendly passer-by ---- who seems to have fanastic eye sight!