Riesentöter Forums
TPC Racing Open House, 10/25 in Jessup MD - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Model-Specific (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Boxster/Cayman (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: TPC Racing Open House, 10/25 in Jessup MD (/showthread.php?tid=1932)

- Lainey - 10-04-2009

Pickup below from the Cayman Club Board:

Anybody interested in going down? I'm learning about different mods and I hear there are a bunch of NNJ PCA guys going too. Let me know.... we can pick a place and drive down in a caravan...

October 1, 2009, Jessup, MD - Are you on the fence about modifying your Porsche? Wondering which performance parts really provide the most measurable gains for your brilliantly engineered machine?... Join TPCRacing, on Sunday, October 25, 2009 between noon and 3pm, as we open our doors to the public for a rare glance into TPC Racing operations. We will be showcasing our signature 98X ATP:2 Turbo System as well as many of our other suspension and braking systems.

The open house will feature live product demonstrations, and a seminar in which we will explore TPCRacing turbo systems work, suspension upgrades, current product development, and what the future holds for the best for TPCRacing. There will also be plenty of Q&A session on suspension and track set-up with President and Head Engineer of TPCRacing and Grand Am Champion, Mike Levitas. Along with our high-powered mid engine cars TPC’s Project 997TT 775Blitzkrieg will also be on display. With nearly 700whp on tap, this beast features some of our most advanced product development. Generation 2 987 and 997 Projects will be present as well in various stages of power and suspension development.

A SPECIAL APPEARANCE will also be made by the 2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo, courtesy of Tischer Porsche of Silver Spring, MD.

As a special for this day, TPC will be offering a free center radiator kit and DP GT3 Cup spark plugs for anyone that purchases a Turbo Kit(986/987) or Supercharger Kit(996/997), a $903 value

- STEVEMCMORN - 10-06-2009

Sounds good Lainey ... but this clashes with the RTR election at Bearcreek .... and we need everyone to turn out and vote (or atleast send in postal votes) to determine the future direction of the club....

Will the members support the Rebel Alliance who offer the club a (part iv) new hope or will the club returns to the clutches of the Old Empire??

Will Luke Skywalker (me , of course), Han Solo (Graham), Princess Leia (Allison), Queen Amidala (Rita), Obi Wan (Dan), C3PO (Chris) and R2D2 (Joe) win the day offering hope, freedom and justice for all or will the dark forces led by the Emperor, Darth Vader and Chewbacca reign supreme and return the galaxy into chaos??

I'll let others decide who is who on the dark side of the force...... have fun

- catchacab - 10-06-2009

STEVEMCMORN wrote:
Quote:Sounds good Lainey ... but this clashes with the RTR election at Bearcreek .... and we need everyone to turn out and vote (or atleast send in postal votes) to determine the future direction of the club....

Will the members support the Rebel Alliance who offer the club a (part iv) new hope or will the club returns to the clutches of the Old Empire??

Will Luke Skywalker (me , of course), Han Solo (Graham), Princess Leia (Allison), Queen Amidala (Rita), Obi Wan (Dan), C3PO (Chris) and R2D2 (Joe) win the day offering hope, freedom and justice for all or will the dark forces led by the Emperor, Darth Vader and Chewbacca reign supreme and return the galaxy into chaos??

I'll let others decide who is who on the dark side of the force...... have fun

Too funny! I almost choked on my dinner as I read it.

One thing YOU ARE C3PO!

HERE IS THE DEAL: YOU MUST FIND CHRIS A NEW CHARACTER THAT IS APPROPRIATE. ALL OF THE CANDIDATES YOU MENTIONED MUST DRESS AS THE ABOVE STATED CHARACTER FOR THE FIRST TWO DAYS OF MAW (FRIDAY AND SATURDAY), WITH THE EXCEPTIONS OF WHEN THEY ARE ON TRACK. THEY MUST CHANGE BACK INTO THEIR COSTUME WITHIN 5 MINUTES AFTER GETTING OFF TRACK, AND CAN ONLY CHANGE OUT OF THEIR COSTUME IMMEDIATELY BEFORE GETTING INTO THEIR CAR TO GO ON TRACK. THEY MUST BE IN COSTUME AT ALL OTHER TIMES INCLUDING THE MAW BANQUET AND ALL OTHER TIMES INCLUDING WHEN THEY ARE OUTSIDE OF THE TRACK FACILITY. I WILL THEN DONATE $1000 TO MAW.

PRINCESS LEIA MUST WEAR THE OUTFIT JABA HAD HER IN WHEN SHE WAS BEING HELD CAPTIVE BY HIM.

- JeffConklin - 10-10-2009

I'll match the $1000 for that show!!!

Jeff

- George3 - 10-13-2009

Wow. 

Those are some interesting offers for MAW.