Riesentöter Forums
Obama and the prize - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thread: Obama and the prize (/showthread.php?tid=1959)

Pages: 1 2

- dmano - 12-10-2009

Well you have to be kidding me "right" They give him the Nobel Prize when we are at war and he just sent more troops in. NO F$%KING WAY

He is a total moron.  Hope you Obama lovers are getting this.

Can I say I told you so.............

- ccm911 - 12-10-2009

Uh Dave....it was GWB and his lying pack of thieves that put us in those wars in the first place.  Obama just inherited the mess.

- dmano - 12-10-2009

Yes I know that, there are a lot more deserving people in this world than him to get the prize. Plus our country is at war and he is our leader NOW he has done NOTHING to deserve this honor. He just ordered more troops and gets a prize for doing it? Makes no sense. He also lied during his campain that he would end the war now he is prolonging it.

- dmano - 12-10-2009

This has become Obama's version of Vietnam

- dmano - 12-10-2009

These people are way more deserving than him
  • [/*]American Greg Mortenson, "nominated by six members of the U.S. Congress for his Asian school building charity
    Vietnamese religious leader Thich Quang Do, put forward when a campaign recruited lawmakers to nominate him."
  • [/*]American musician Pete Seeger
  • [/*]Colombia Senator Piedad Cordoba, thought to be the favorite before Obama was announced as the winner, heads Colombians For Peace and risked her life trying to end the conflict between Farc and the government.
  • [/*]Sima Samar, an Afghani doctor, human rights activist and chairwoman of the Afghan Independent Human Rights Commission, who has spoken out against sharia law and was forced to resign from the Karzai administration after speaking out for women's rights.
  • [/*]Prime Minister of Zimbabwe Morgan Tsvangirai
  • [/*]Thich Quang Do, a Vietnamese Buddhist monk and leading human rights advocate in that country. He has also been nominated previously.
  • [/*]Denis Mukwege, a Congo doctor who helps rape victims.
  • [/*]Prince Ghazi bin Muhammad, a "philosophy professor in Islamic faith at Jordan University. ... In 2005, he brought prominent Islamic scholars together to work out a 'theological counter-attack' against terrorism, and he is regularly praised for his ability to emphasis similarities between East and West."
  • [/*]Wei Jingsheng, thought of as the father of Chinese democracy, was jailed for 18 years for protesting Mao's China after leaving his position as a member of the Red Guard. He's been nominated seven other times.
  • [/*]Congolese rights advocate Justine Masika Bihamba
  • [/*]Mordechai Vanunu, an 80s-era Israeli nuclear whistle-blower. He "asked to be removed from a list of nominees for the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize" ... "My main reason for this is that I cannot be part of a list of laureates that includes Simon Peres." Vanunu says Peres is responsible for his kidnapping and jailing in Israel for treason.

- CarreraS - 12-10-2009

I think Navin R. Johnson was unavailable and Obama won by default.

- dmano - 12-10-2009

[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=1422273023246&id=1b48c5...-cover.jpg]

- dmano - 12-10-2009

Our president you voted for him

- nplenzick - 12-10-2009

dmano wrote:
Quote:He is a total moron. Hope you Obama lovers are getting this.

Can I say I told you so.............
Boy, if he's a moron where would you rate GW on the intelligence list?

- Darren - 12-10-2009

dmano wrote:
Quote:Well you have to be kidding me "right" They give him the Nobel Prize when we are at war and he just sent more troops in. NO F$%KING WAY
I gotta agree Dave. We're in 2 wars aren't we? I heard part of his speech this morning and I think he mentioned at least 2 more countries he wouldn't mind going to war against if we had to.

I find it hard to believe that any President could really be an idiot though. It is fun to call them idiots though....esp GW