Riesentöter Forums
2010 Autocross Championship Sign Up - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: 2010 Autocross Championship Sign Up (/showthread.php?tid=2365)

Pages: 1 2

- Vytenis - 07-12-2010

The 2010 RTR autocross championship is underway.  So far we’ve had two (2) timed events, Maple Grove followed by Hershey.  Results posted elsewhere are raw times.

If you want to participate in the championship, you must have your car handicapped or otherwise stated have a predicted performance factor or PPF.  The deadline to enter is July 28, three (3) days after the Warminster event, but don’t delay. 

For Porsche cars, fill out the MS XL autocross classification spreadsheet.  Please e-mail me at rtrautoX@hotmail.com and I will forward it to you.  A screenshot of the spreadsheet is shown below. 

For non-Porsche cars, please e-mail car info to same address and include make, model, year, and any engine, suspension, and or weight modifications that have been made to the car.  We’ll assign you a PPF based on SCCA Solo classification. 

If you entered a Porsche car last year, filled out the spreadsheet, and have not switched cars or made any modifications, e-mail me to that effect.  If you have any questions, please ask on the forum or e-mail to the address above.

If you make any changes to your car during the season, just let me know and we can adjust your PPF accordingly.

Of course, even if you don’t sign up for the championship, you can still participate in the events.  However, you will not get bragging rights (and prizes for the top three finishers) at the end of the season.  So, sign up and see how you really compare to your peers.

So either way, come on out and have some fun and friendly competition.

“V�?

- Curtis427 - 07-19-2010

Vee,

Just sent in my championship application, I was very honest and even measured the ride hight with a bubble and a tape measure.

- Vytenis - 07-22-2010

Just a reminder...The deadline for enrolling in the 2010  RTR AutoX championship is Wed. July 28th. 

We have six (6) championship events.  Two (2) down and four (4) to go. Championship points standings are determined from your best four (4) events.  So if you missed one  or two to date, it's not too late. 

"V"

- Vytenis - 07-29-2010

Sign up is closed.  Thanks to all participants.   I'l be working the abacus & posting championship standings for the previous events within the next week.   Results will be posted on forum for each event.  Away on business presently and a little busy.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the Planes & Porsches event Sun. Aug. 15th.

"V"

- dmano - 07-30-2010

I would like to run the El Camino again not running for points just for fun. Can I still register for Aug.

1967 El Camino, 355 SBC 400 HP big brakes and tubular suspension, 4865Lbs.

- Vytenis - 07-30-2010

Absolutely! Everyone is welcome to participate in all events.  It would be great to see you out there.  Last year Steve Landstra got FTD in his 'Vette.

"V"

- dmano - 07-30-2010

Where do I sign up. At the event or on here?

- JoeP - 07-30-2010

Dave Mano should be handicapped by carrying a load of mulch in the bed of that NASCAR El Camino of his.

- Vytenis - 07-30-2010

See "sticky" post at the top of the autocross forum titled"INVITE ALL MEMBERS TO THE 2010 RTR & SUMMER SPECTACULAR"  for info and registration instructions.

"V"

- dmano - 07-30-2010

JoeP wrote:
Quote:Dave Mano should be handicapped by carrying a load of mulch in the bed of that NASCAR El Camino of his.

Thanks Joe,

Like I really need more lbs. Maybe I should even her out at 5K sounds like a nice round number for a race car.