Riesentöter Forums
2011 RTR Autocross Championship Info - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: 2011 RTR Autocross Championship Info (/showthread.php?tid=2770)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Vytenis - 05-03-2011

The 2011 RTR autoX championship is underway. 

If you want to participate in the championship, you must have your car handicapped or, otherwise stated, a predicted performance factor (PPF).   The PPF is designed to equalize the performance of the entries.

For Porsche cars, you'll need to fill out the MS XL autocross classification spreadsheet.  Please e-mail me at [size=rtrautoX@hotmail.com] and I will forward it to you.   

For non-Porsche cars, please e-mail car info to same address and include make, model, year, and any engine, suspension, and or weight modifications that have been made to the car.  We’ll assign you a PPF based on SCCA Solo classification. 

You must have your car handicapped by May 17 to be in the championship.

If you entered a Porsche car last year, filled out the spreadsheet, and have not switched cars, tires, or made any modifications, e-mail me to that effect.  If you have any questions, please ask on the forum or e-mail to the address above.

If you make any changes to your car during the season, just let me know and we can adjust your PPF accordingly.

Of course, even if you don’t sign up for the championship, you can still participate in the events.  However, you will not get bragging rights (and prizes for the top three finishers) at the end of the season.  So, sign up and see how you really compare to your peers.

So either way, come on out and have some fun and friendly competition.  Looking forward to great season!

The championship will consist of six (6) events.  Points will be awarded for each event, with 10 points for 1[suP]st[/suP] place, 8 points for 2[suP]nd[/suP] place, 7 for 3d, etc. with a minimum of 1 point awarded for attendance.  Autocross results will be posted on the forum shortly after each event.  Points from your best 4 events will be counted towards the championship total.  In the event of a championship points tie, final positions will depend on highest number of wins, then 2nd places then 3rd places etc. Championship prizes will be awarded for 1[suP]st[/suP], 2[suP]nd[/suP], and 3d place. 

"V"

- Curtis427 - 05-04-2011

Do we have to check you engine for up grades...... Haha

- Vytenis - 05-04-2011

Cheat to win!

- csmith74 - 05-05-2011

Curtis427 wrote:
Quote:Do we have to check you engine for up grades...... Haha
No kidding. I heard he was adding a 'vette engine to the front compartment to assist.

- Vytenis - 05-05-2011

We'll be checking Ian's spreadsheet very carefully this year...

"V"

- betegh9 - 05-05-2011

Don't worry about the improvements done to the car. Just concentrate on the big nut behind the wheelBig GrinBig GrinCool

- CarreraSupercharged - 05-09-2011

Will these data sheets made available to all, as it is done in some other clubs??

Thanks

Stephan 

- Vytenis - 05-09-2011

We have no secrets.  Just need to figure out a way to post the info.

"V"

- NumeroUnoPA - 05-17-2011

Big Grin  I sent an email.  I need to register. Big Grin

- Vytenis - 05-17-2011

Sent spreadsheet for you to fill out.

"V"