Riesentöter Forums
2013 DE schedule - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: 2013 DE schedule (/showthread.php?tid=3087)

Pages: 1 2

- emayer - 12-02-2012

To the track gurus hard at work organizing the 2013 season: THANK YOU!!

On behalf of myself and other members having to plan weekends far in advance, would it be possible to release a preliminary schedule soon?

I don't want to miss Lainey in the next generation Cayman stealth.... :dude:

- the_vetman - 12-02-2012

emayer wrote:
Quote:Lainey in the next generation Cayman stealth.... :dude:
Next generation Cayman Stealth??

- emayer - 12-02-2012

Check the Porsche site or LA Auto show!

This car is awesome and a 991 killer. The only versions I'd ever consider above the Cayman S would be the turbo and GT variants. As a base platform though, the new Cayman/ Boxster are clearly superior in my view.

- rbasales - 12-02-2012

Coming from you, that is quite an endorsement. Happens to be the way I am leaning. Not a new one; however looking seriously at a Inter series variant. 

- Lainey - 12-02-2012

emayer wrote:
Quote:To the track gurus hard at work organizing the 2013 season: THANK YOU!!

On behalf of myself and other members having to plan weekends far in advance, would it be possible to release a preliminary schedule soon?

I don't want to miss Lainey in the next generation Cayman stealth.... :dude:

First order of business has to be getting the "original Stealth" back up and running... if I only won that Powerball last week!

- Lainey - 12-02-2012

Eric, you got that right.... Bet it handles like a hot knife through butter in the corners, particularly with the suspension technology. Expect a very limited production number at launch...

- the_vetman - 12-02-2012

Lainey wrote:
Quote:emayer wrote:
Quote:I don't want to miss Lainey in the next generation Cayman stealth.... :dude:

First order of business has to be getting the "original Stealth" back up and running... if I only won that Powerball last week!

This is what I was asking about in my previous post. If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with the current Stealth? Confusedhock:

- emayer - 12-03-2012

rbasales wrote:
Quote:Coming from you, that is quite an endorsement. Happens to be the way I am leaning. Not a new one; however looking seriously at a Inter series variant.

Now that's a very smart move. I've been scouting those for some time as a possible track-dedicated car. Appears that the running costs are reasonable also.

Please keep us posted on your search. Aside from sharing in what you've learned, we need to see what to look out for next season! Cool

- emayer - 12-03-2012

Lainey wrote:
Quote:First order of business has to be getting the "original Stealth" back up and running... if I only won that Powerball last week!

Fingers crossed for a smooth resurrection of Stealth. Long live the Queen!! Big Grin

- betegh9 - 12-03-2012

emayer wrote:
Quote:rbasales wrote:
Quote:Coming from you, that is quite an endorsement. Happens to be the way I am leaning. Not a new one; however looking seriously at a Inter series variant.

Now that's a very smart move. I've been scouting those for some time as a possible track-dedicated car. Appears that the running costs are reasonable also.

Please keep us posted on your search. Aside from sharing in what you've learned, we need to see what to look out for next season! Cool

Oh please!! Eric, you are the last person to have to worry about running costs....... unless you stuff the R8 into a wall. But that is why you have track insurance, right? Big Grin