Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Championship Series Results - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Championship Series Results (/showthread.php?tid=3796)

Autocross Championship Series Results - SomebodyDial911 - 08-16-2014

Here is a brief (unofficial) update on the AX Championship Series standings. A detailed breakdown is also attached. [attachment=3492]

A few questions/comments for certain folks:
1. Dave - in the official results that were posted for Event #5, Tom P.'s times were excluded. His participation in that event is reflected in my numbers but will need to be adjusted in the official standings that you maintain.

2. V - the results below reflect a P3 classification for your and John's times in Event #6. Per the classification guidelines, tire tread must be visible at two points on the tire, 180 degrees apart. Because I didn't see tread on your front tires (although I wasn't carefully inspecting them), I just wanted to double check your classification with you. To the extent that tread wasn't visible for the event, your car would need to be reclassified to M. As we are on the honor system, and you know your car better than anyone, we will rely on you to tell us the appropriate classification, so please let me know if a change from P3 to M is warranted. If not, then I will leave the results as is. Again, just double checking.

3. Jeff - I guessed on your classification. Can you confirm your model (Cayman S?) and identify any modifications that you may have made? I've put you in S3 for now.

4. Craig - You are chomping at the heels of second place!!

Event #6 Results:
1. Daniel Ruble
2. John Bichnevicius (morning only)
3. V Bichnevicius (morning only)
4. Craig Nichols
5. Trevor Naidoo
6. Anthony Verratti
7. Jeff Walton (morning only)

Championship Series Standings, Through Event #6 (top 10)
1. Daniel Ruble (58 points)
2. Nick Betegh (44 points)
3. Craig Nichols (41 points)
4. Stephane Roy (29 points)
5. Anthony Verratti (28 points)
6. Trevor Naidoo (27 points)
7. V Bichnevicius (23 points)
8. David Nettleton (19 points)
9. Tom Pyle (13 points)
10.Tony Prisk (12 points)

As always, don't hesitate to let me know of any mistakes you see in this.

Thanks!

Daniel

RE: Autocross Championship Series Results - Craigs*84 - 08-17-2014

Wooo hoo! ..... But hay ....Im Only in 3rd because I've been to every race. Once every thing shakes out with the top 5 events I think IM going to be off the podium...Confused

I was looking at "V"s tires very closely and unfortunately they all had tread Angry

RE: Autocross Championship Series Results - SomebodyDial911 - 08-17-2014

Lol. There's a lot of racing left!

RE: Autocross Championship Series Results - saucerman - 08-18-2014

my p-car is just like Craig's - bone stock....actually it is a base cayman, with borla exhaust, racing plenum, and a flash of the ECU, racing pedals, silver crest on hood, oh and terracotta painted calipers and I'm no longer running r-rated tires

RE: Autocross Championship Series Results - SomebodyDial911 - 08-18-2014

Haha. Craig's car is as unadulterated as Joan Rivers.

Cool. So, looks like you are P5. I've updated the championship series spreadsheet in the attached to reflect this. No change to results.

D

[attachment=3493]

RE: Autocross Championship Series Results - Vytenis - 08-19-2014

My tires, the continuing source of much discussion, do have circumferential grooves 360 degrees around the circumference. Tread depth is measured from the base of this groove to the top of the "tread". It is my position that that since I still have grooves I still have tread. Dan, you are the final arbiter.

"V"

RE: Autocross Championship Series Results - SomebodyDial911 - 08-19-2014

V - good enough for me.

D

RE: Autocross Championship Series Results - NumeroUnoPA - 08-20-2014

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Dan, so for the non-gear head in the group, is Race 6 final?

Tom, my apology for being asleep at the wheel. You are current and it really moved you up.

Official standings are on the web site. Everyone note there are now 9 races. It is still the best 5 races. You now have another chance to get in those 5 races. The final schedule is on the web site.

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

RE: Autocross Championship Series Results - SomebodyDial911 - 08-21-2014

Yep - my stats for #6 should be good to go.

D