Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Challenge Cup 2018 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Challenge Cup 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=4379)

Pages: 1 2

Autocross Challenge Cup 2018 - NumeroUnoPA - 07-18-2018

Needpics

The first results of the 2018 Autocross Challenge Cup are posted.

See them here:
2018 Autocross Challenge Cup Standings

DanceBananaDanceBanana
This is a definitely a new year!!!!!
  • Neither Dan or Nick is in first or second place
  • Chris Askin is in first
  • Anthony Verratti is in second
  • We have our highest rank ever by a female as Carolyn Spivak debuts at number 8
  • We have three females in the rankings for the first time
DanceBananaDanceBananaDance

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup 2018 - Turbo215 - 07-24-2018

(07-18-2018, 10:42 PM)NumeroUnoPA Wrote: Needpics

The first results of the 2018 Autocross Challenge Cup are posted.

See them here:
2018 Autocross Challenge Cup Standings

DanceBananaDanceBanana
This is a definitely a new year!!!!!
  • Neither Dan or Nick is in first or second place
  • Chris Askin is in first
  • Anthony Verratti is in second
  • We have our highest rank ever by a female as Carolyn Spivak debuts at number 8
  • We have three females in the rankings for the first time
DanceBananaDanceBananaDance
Hey there Dave quick question, on event 1 i didnt acquire any points?

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup 2018 - SomebodyDial911 - 07-24-2018

Were you at event 1 in Hershey? I don’t recall that. I thought Warminster was your first...

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup 2018 - SomebodyDial911 - 07-24-2018

Oh - and, Dave, small point: my points were in races 1 and 2. I missed race 3. Point total is correct, though.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup 2018 - Turbo215 - 07-24-2018

(07-24-2018, 08:46 PM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote: Were you at event 1 in Hershey? I don’t recall that. I thought Warminster was your first...

Yes, thats correct! Warminster was my 1st. I apologize.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup 2018 - NumeroUnoPA - 09-02-2018

CheersCheersCheersCheersCheers

Strap em up!!!!!! The rest of the Challenge Cup races are set.

We have Bader Field, Warminster and Hershey.

Get details at:
2018 Autocross Schedule

Needpics

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup 2018 - wreklessracr - 09-07-2018

any updates to the standings?

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup 2018 - Turbo215 - 09-13-2018

(09-07-2018, 08:02 PM)wreklessracr Wrote: any updates to the standings?

How does it work anyway? Id like to know due to maybe not being able to make it this weekend.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup 2018 - SomebodyDial911 - 09-23-2018

All, here is an unofficial update of the standings to date, through event #8 (of 10). These are unofficial for the following reasons:

1. These results do not include all RTR members who participated at Pocono. If you were at the Pocono event, please reply to this thread or send me a private message with your autocross ("AX") classification so that I can include you in the results. Instructions on how to class your car can be found here: http://rtr-pca.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=3933. I would attempt to classify your cars myself, but I am not familiar with all of your modifications, etc. I should note that while there are some gaps, I do not believe the addition of missed drivers will impact the RTR AX Cup standings.

2. Nick Betegh is still missing a time from event #6, as his times were missing from the timing results from NNJR. Nick - I have included a placeholder of 66 seconds for your raw time, which puts you in fourth place for that event. I think this is conservative, though, as I am pretty sure you broke 67. Please reply with the best time you can recall from the event, and we will use the honor system to book it. On a related note, I adjusted your class from AX7 to AX6 for events 6 and 7 since you were driving the 993 instead of the 911 at those events. The AX6 is based on Robert's classification for the car, but let me know if things have changed.

3. The Autocross Chair/Committee will need to review and certify

For those unfamiliar with the scoring system for the RTR Autocross Cup, here is a quick summary:
- Drivers can earn "race points" and "participation points" at each event. A driver can receive participation points for every event they attend, but race points are limited to a driver's TOP 5 FINISHES for 2018.
- At the end of the season, drivers are ranked based on total point accumulation. Trophies will be awarded for the top three finishers.
- "Race points" are based on a driver's rank for any given event. First place gets 10 race points for the event, second place gets 8 points, third place gets 7 points, and so forth and so on, down to 0. Again, for the season, a driver's top 5 races are counted. So, if a driver were to only participate in the last 6 events and were to receive 10,5,1,5,3, and 7 race points in those events, respectively, that driver would have 30 race points at the end of the season (the 1 point finish would be dropped, since it didn't make the top 5).
- A driver's rank at a given event is based on PAX times. This is the driver's best raw time, multiplied by the PAX factor associated with the driver's autocross ("AX") class. See link above for details.
- Each driver receives one "participation point" for each event attended. So, in our example above, our driver would have 6 participation points (total points for the season would then be 30+6=36).

For the 2018 season to date, here are the preliminary standings today:
1. Daniel R.
2. Matt W.
3. Chris A.
4. Trevor N.
5. OT

[attachment=4053]

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup 2018 - wreklessracr - 09-24-2018

I was at Pocono! me me me!!! AX6!

What did we end up doing for the Corvette Manheim event AM or PM? and i never got the email with the times for it. does anyone have them?