Riesentöter Forums
Eagles - Packers - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Social (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: Eagles - Packers (/showthread.php?tid=96)

- Mike Andrews - 09-27-2006

I have reserved the Eagles Nest at a local watering hole (Bones) for next weeks (Oct 2nd) Monday night game.

The bar is located on Sumneytown Pike just south of the Lansdale turnpike entrance.  We are planning on meeting around 7:30 for pre game talk and drinks and then hopefully some great football.......

Please join us. 

There will be free bar food (what ever the cook feels like making) so come hungry.

- smankow - 09-27-2006

thanks, Mike  I'll see you there   Big Grin

I just heard the news out of the big D.  T.O. suspected of suicide.  No, this is not a joke.  He is claiming a "bad reaction" of pain killers and/or taking pain killers instead of the supplements.  I guess his "supplements" come in a prescription bottle.  Does he know Barry Bonds????

Steve

- LouZ - 09-27-2006

smankow wrote:
Quote:thanks, Mike I'll see you there Big Grin

I just heard the news out of the big D. T.O. suspected of suicide. No, this is not a joke. He is claiming a "bad reaction" of pain killers and/or taking pain killers instead of the supplements. I guess his "supplements" come in a prescription bottle. Does he know Barry Bonds????

Steve

There were estimated 35 pills left in the bottle.

Come on Steve, anybody can make a "mistake" and forget that he just took one............34 TIMES IN A ROW!

- Mike Andrews - 09-27-2006

Yeah....

That's like taking the contact lens out of its case (left) and putting it in your left eye.  Then taking out the other contact lens and putting it, you guessed it, in your left eye.....

Short term memory lapse <G>

- Wellardmac - 09-30-2006

Can we say "much ado about nothing"?

Another manufactured non-story by a person and his agent that feel slighted if they're not on the news and feeling overly important. Purleease! When will the NFL learn and boot that jackass out of the league? What a waste of breath even talking about him.

- smankow - 10-03-2006

Mike, thanks again for organizing things last night.  The set up was great with plenty of room to watch the game and talk.  And there was more than enough good food that was on the house.

To top off the evening, we even had an Eagles win.

For those of you who missed it, maybe next time.

Steve

- Wellardmac - 10-03-2006

Sure, I'm always up for a game where the Patriots beat the Eagles. Big Grin

- Mike Andrews - 10-03-2006

As someone once said... build it and they will come..... 

- smankow - 10-03-2006

wellardmac wrote:
Quote:Sure, I'm always up for a game where the Patriots beat the Eagles. Big Grin
the Pats win a game or 2 and their fans come out of the woodwork like cockroaches. It's almost as mad as the cowboys fans.

- Wellardmac - 10-03-2006

smankow wrote:
Quote:wellardmac wrote:
Quote:Sure, I'm always up for a game where the Patriots beat the Eagles. Big Grin
the Pats win a game or 2 and their fans come out of the woodwork like cockroaches. It's almost as mad as the cowboys fans.

Hey, I'm a rabid pats fan, noone ever accused me of hiding in the woodwork - even my infant son has a patriots outfit. Smile

Having won as many Superbowls as we have in recent years it buys a certain amount of winning credibility.... now who was it we beat in our last Superbowl?

I don't remember, but I remeber that their QB had problems holding down the contents of his stomach as he choked back the tears.

Big Grin